Image Map

Friday, May 24, 2013

personalized cards

If you are like me and love making personalized cards for that special occasion then look no further! I first stumbled across Card Store from The Busy Budgeting Mama. I love how you can personalize each to how you want it, add pictures and even a signature. You can also send it straight from the site to the recipient

Not only do they have greeting cards, they offer Stationary, Save the Dates, Invitations, Thank you cards and much more. With Fathers Day right around the corner, I thought I would share a few of my favorites Fathers Day cards {while I am not sure which I will get yet, I love the selection that they have!}



*Source


*Source

*Source


Right now they are running a 30% off dad & grad cards 
w code CWG3523



I was contacted for a review and was compensated from CardStore.com. All opinions are 100% my own and not swayed by an outside source 


1 comment:

  1. Aww...these cards are adorable, I will have to check them out!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!