Saturday Laughs
Well it seems like forever since I linked up w. Melissa and did a Saturday laugh post. I keep forgetting to write down all the funny stuff Breanna says/does lately!

- We have one of those digital thermometers that you use on your forehead well, Breanna has these play measuring spoons and now she likes to take our `hepature` w. them!
- We had to take Breanna back to the pedi for a check-up on her ear infection. She is not a fan of the DR office and usually cries as soon as the DR comes in, well she definitely did and freaked as he checked her ears and after he was done she screamed out as loud as she could ALL DONE! ALL DONE!And then the DR asked her for a hug she did then was his BFF after that and wouldn't stop talking
- Every so often Breanna will yell for Brad and call him Brad, because she hears me calling him that so we correct her and say no its daddy! We were eating breakfast and she said to him ` Brad.....no I mean Daddy`
- We have hit the stage where she is torturing the animals! The one morning I came into the living room and she was laying ON TOP of Milo
My little cousin calls her dad by his real name. She just started doing it so they are trying to break her of that. Haha, i hope you and the family have a great weekend. Stop by to say hi if you get a chance.
ReplyDeleteAs you can see I am also catching up on commenting, what else is there to do at 7am on a weekend?! V also calls Greg, Greg, and usually she is yelling his name...I have no idea where she got that from :/
ReplyDeleteHaha- she likes to take her hepature- too cute!! Brad- haha. Hayley does that too with Greg when she is mad, actually so does Zane too!!! LOL!! Oh poor Milo. So glad to have you back!!! I missed you!!! xo
ReplyDelete