Image Map

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

paid to take surveys?

Sure who doesn't want to make some extra money? Brad and I have been talking lately how I can make some money w.out actually having to have a 9-5 job, Ive tried the whole Etsy shop (which didn't work), he mentioned taking surveys online, I'm not going to lie, I was a bit skeptical, but I found a site that recommended legit, paid sites and most of them are FREE! All you have to do is sign up and take an initial survey! While, yes my email will be flooded w. extra emails or I will be getting annoying phone calls from insurance co and auto co but if I can make money, I will just hit that little FU button and ignore the call or just delete those emails!

I started yesterday and signed up for about 10 sites, while, I only worked off of 3 or 4 yesterday on each site that I did so far I made from $5-$10 (just in 3 hours!) Now some of them you only get a small amount (anywhere from .5 upto .75) but if you continue to do them you can rack up the $$$. To some people that may not seem like a lot of $$$ but I look at it as its money I didn't have before! If I cant do it while Breanna is napping, I will take 1-2 hours at night to do a few as well! While yea, not everyone time to do this but I figure, I can carve a few hours to make some money!!!

Most, you cant `cash-out` until $25 or $30 on some sites. And some offer gift cards rather than cash. But its definitely worth a few hours to take a survey for your opinion!!! So I wanted to share a few of the ones that I really liked

Inbox Dollars
Fusion Cash
Minds Pay
Swag Bucks

Also check out Money Making Mommy for more information!






4 comments:

  1. I did this for a while... I only used one site and just tried to save the rewards for a gift card. It got way too time consuming for me for the return I was getting in rewards but I'm sure there are better sites out there, I didn't research much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mypoints is also good for racking up gift cards. Click on links in emails (4-5 mails a day, maybe?) and in about a month you can cash out for giftcards. If you are interested i can refer you then we both get points!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing- I use swagbucks and also PaidViewpoint (def check that one out!) but now I'll add yours to my list to check into also!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a big fan of online surveys and agree its an easy way to make some extra cash. The way to be successful at it is to respond to the survey emails right away. Since most companies are looking for specific demographics you want to respond right away to make sure you qualify.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!