We love TOMS! They go with everything. We have the sparkley ones and everywhere we go people talk about how cute they are.
we had a similar dress from target last summer and LOVED it. I've considered getting this one too!
She looks so pretty in that color!
I love that dress!
That is a beautiful color for her! Love the dress :)
She is so stylish!!! Love her!
Adorable!!
SHE is seriously a DOLL! :) I can't take her cuteness!xo
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!
We love TOMS! They go with everything. We have the sparkley ones and everywhere we go people talk about how cute they are.
ReplyDeletewe had a similar dress from target last summer and LOVED it. I've considered getting this one too!
ReplyDeleteShe looks so pretty in that color!
ReplyDeleteI love that dress!
ReplyDeleteThat is a beautiful color for her! Love the dress :)
ReplyDeleteShe is so stylish!!! Love her!
ReplyDeleteAdorable!!
ReplyDeleteSHE is seriously a DOLL! :) I can't take her cuteness!
ReplyDeletexo