Image Map

Saturday, April 27, 2013

must haves

I am by no means a beauty blogger but I do love trying out new products and especially if it means I have to wear less make-up! I found a few products I will be using daily this spring/summer and I thought I would share them w. you!!!

A few weeks ago I was at Target and saw Olay had a new(er) line called Fresh Effects, I have always loved their products so I figured why not try it! I bought the Shine Shine go away face wash {it purifies like a mask but lathers and rinses like a daily cleanser} and when I saw they had a BB Creme I had to get it! I am a huge huge fan of BB Creme, I dont like to wear a lot of make-up {especially in the summer when its hot} and this is a perfect combination of a moisturizer and  tint so I don't have to wear foundation! {I am also a fan of Maybelline BB Creme which is a bit cheaper than the Olay}


I do NOT like to go to tanning beds or even be out in the sun more than I have to, I don't stay indoors to avoid the sun but now that I am getting older, I am more cautious of how much actual sun exposure I get so my next thing that is a must in my daily routine is Jergens natural glow & protect {body and face} lotion. Ive heard a lot of people say they don't like it cause they don't see any change but I definitely do notice a gradual color change, its obviously not drastic right away but if you continue to use it I think it definitely works!



I first posted about Vaseline Spray & go when I received it in my VoxBox but I have been using it more lately and I have to say, I love it, especially when in a hurry and dont have time to put on the above lotion. While its a lighter coverage than what I normally like it is PERFECT for warmer weather
Do you have any must-have products?


This is NOT a sponsored post- just wanted to share some of my favorite products

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE BB cream too! i like the loreal and love the boscia. i should try the above olay! good products!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!