Image Map

Monday, April 15, 2013

Sugar & Spice VoxBox

You never heard of Influenster?  Its  an online community where you can review products and experiences, now you are NOT always guaranteed to receive one of these Vox Boxes but its cool to see some new products out there and see what other think about them and even  products you currently use!

Well, I signed up after seeing Erin post about her holiday Vox Box so I thought it would be cool to check it out. Just recently I received an email saying I would be getting the Sugar & Spice Vox Box so I was pretty excited but still wasn't sure what to expect.I was very happy when I received it in the mail..





  • belVita Breakfast Biscuits - The sustained energy in our belVita Breakfast Biscuits comes from a combination of specially selected ingredients and a carefully controlled baking process that helps preserve the integrity of the grain. This means the carbohydrates from the grain are slowly released in your body, providing nutritious, long-lasting energy to help fuel your body all morning.
  • Splenda Nectresse - NECTRESSE™ Sweetener tastes like sugar and is naturally zero calories per serving. How? We started with the deliciously sweet extract of monk fruit and combined it with the perfect blend of other natural sweeteners. It’s 100% natural with nothing artificial. You’re going to love the way it tastes.
  • Dickinson’s Original Witch hazel Oil Controlling Towelettes - New from Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel, Oil Controlling Towelettes. The first ever individually wrapped towelette with Original Witch Hazel to gently remove dirt, oil & impurities while eliminating shine – even on the go. Perfect for even the most sensitive skin, each towelette is touched with aloe to help restore essential moisture. The result is a clean, refreshed, and blemish free complexion anytime, anywhere. Oil Controlling Towelettes are conveniently wrapped for active lifestyles and perfectly sized for travel, complying with strict TSA requirements.
  • Vaseline Spray & Go - Vaseline® Spray & Go™ Moisturizer is a line of quick, convenient spray lotions that moisturize deeply and absorb in seconds. The revolutionary continuous spray-system dispenses lotion quickly and evenly for allover coverage. The unique formula includes Stratys-3™ multi-layer moisture so lotion absorbs into skin with a few quick rubs. Skin is instantly moisturized, not greasy or sticky.
  • Colgate Optic White Regimen - Collection contains Colgate® Optic White® toothpaste which whitens teeth in 1 week, a toothbrush with whitening cups and polishing bristles, and new Optic White® mouthwash which protects against future stains.

So my all over experience I loved everything except the Nectresse it was TOO sweet for me. My husband tried the Dickinson Towelettes and he loved them, since he works outside and is around dirt all day he felt they cleaned his face well.  I recently bought some of the belVita bars in chocolate and they are my new favorite breakfast. I have sensitive teeth and usually use a sensitive toothpaste but did use the Colgate Optic White regimen and I definitely noticed a difference in my teeth and the toothbrush was really nice. The Vaseline Spray & go was nice because it dries quickly but I probably wouldn't purchase it maybe for vacation or something but not for everyday!

***Disclaimer all products received are complimentary from Influenster. All opinions are my own****

1 comment:

  1. I just signed up for this! I hope I get sent goodies to review! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!