Image Map

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Trendy Tot Tuesday

Time for another Trendy Tot Link-up w. Megan, Kelly and Lindsay!




This past Saturday {while I had a kid free day thanks to B}, I met up w a friend for lunch then headed to the mall and did some shopping...lots of sales! I came across a new(er) store RUUM American Kids Wear that I have walked past many times before, but the big easel outside w. EXTRA 30% off. sucked me in..(It used to be AE 77 kids, but recently (about a year ago) they were bought out by RUUM) And I am glad I stopped in, while the selection of toddler clothes was minimal compared to a lot of the other stores in the mall, I found some really cute things. I got 2 pair of leggings and a t-shirt for $20, I will most definitely be shopping there more and when Breanna gets older. They also have a loyalty card where you get points for every dollar you spend and then when you hit a certain point value you get $10 off.

The top is hard to see but its a big bow and its kind of ruffly {she wouldn't stand still to let me take a picture she kept running away and yelling at me `stop mommy, no!`}


Shirt and Leggings- RUUM American Kids Wear
Coat- Childrens Place
Boots & Sunglasses- Old Navy
headband- Jameson Monroe

11 comments:

  1. I love how she wears her boots everywhere! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo they do have cute things! I need to check them out and H & M. Just neither are around here. Need to come out your way! playdate at the mall?!

    She is as cute as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh my gosh! Her outfit is SO cute! She is precious!
    And I'll definitely be checking out Ruum when Mia gets older!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those boots! I've never heard of RUUM before--sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That COAT!!! I can't even. She's soooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, her outfit is too cute! I kinda want one in my size :)

    xoxo Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never heard of it before either, but I'm going to look at their website right after this! She is so cute. Love that jacket and the boots too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had no idea that AE77 was bought out! I was online not long ago looking for their site and couldn't find it anywhere...good to know! As always, she is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. her outfit is so cute and those boots are awesome!

    Hope you can come link up to our bloglovin hop:
    http://www.prettylittledahlia.com/2013/04/bloglovin-hop-week14-yay.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!