Image Map

Monday, April 29, 2013

weekend shenanigans

Other than a friends daughters birthday party Saturday night, we really didnt have anything planned for this weekend, Friday night B told me Saturday we were going to look @ cars, I wasnt getting my hopes up because for the past few months I have been hearing that. so we just relaxed Friday night and watched some TV

Saturday morning up early as always so we got ready and headed to the dealership. We were at the car dealer by 9:15am {Thankfully B knows some sales people so we didn't have to wait to talk w. someone} we knew what we wanted and looked at a few different colors and newer and older models and I went for a test drive and I love it! {we got a Black 2011 Ford Escape} I think we were out of there by 1:00...however we didn't get to take the car home, we will pick it up tomorrow. They need to inspect it, detail it and fix the bumper. Once we got home we got Breanna down for her nap cause we had a long night ahead of us. We headed over to Tracy`s for Charlies princess birthday party.  We had a lot of fun and I love being able to catch-up w. friends.

Sunday, I had all intentions of being lazy but damn fire whistle decided to go off @ 5am and wake EVERYONE up. Once I got Breanna back into our room I think she fell back asleep for MAYBE an hour, I tried to fall back asleep but I just couldn't so I was up for the day @ 530. I did sneak in a nap once Breanna went down for hers but for the most part, I did some cleaning around the house so I dont have to later this week and we can just enjoy the nice weather we are supposed to have. So I am keeping my fingers crossed so we can play outside and maybe head to the park





7 comments:

  1. Awesome weekend. What is better than a new car and hanging out with friends! Thanks for the shout out :) and for coming to C's party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a great weekend to me. I love the little ones dress, so cute! My parents got an escape and they love theirs. I think its cute too. It doesn't look that big on the outside but there is tons of room in it. I hope your and the family are having a great Monday!

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yey you got a new car! (Or SUV - I'm so clueless when it comes to cars :\ )
    Breanna's princess outfit is just too cute! And I'm SO jealous! I don't think I have napped since Lila was born :(
    We're keeping our fingers crossed too for this nice weather that's 'suppose' to happen this week - it's about time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy for you and your new car!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love my Escape... I hope you will too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!