
I cant believe....That Breanna will be 2 in less than 2 mo and is just growing up so quickly
I cant believe.....I have yet to link-up w. Robin for this fun link-up
I cant believe.....I am FINALLY taking a big leap, to work w a friend to make lots of $$$$ {more to follow on that once I sign up} it will hopefully be worth it in the end!
I cant believe...how much anxiety I get when we shop @ Costco on the weekends....TOO MANY PEOPLE!
I cant believe....how obsessed w. NKOTB 10 cd I am that it hasn't left my car cd player since I got it
I'm the same way shopping anywhere on the weekends!
ReplyDeleteIf we don't leave the house before 9:00am, I don't go at all. It's just too much dealing with other crazy ignorant people (on top of keeping up with my 3 little ones).
Can't wait to hear if you take the leap with your friend! :)