Image Map

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Trendy Tot Tuesday

I am so excited spring is finally here and we can finally wear dresses and short sleeves!!! I am linking up again w Megan, Lindsay and Kelly for Trendy Tot Tuesday!



Dress- Childrens Place
Shoes- TOMs
hair bow- Jameson Monroe


8 comments:

  1. I love this baby, She is too adorable! That smile is gonna melt some boys hearts!!! I am also really digging the TOMS, I think Maggie needs a pair :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't take those sweeet little pink shoes. Too much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Toms.. Can't wait till the twins fit in theirs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Toms are SO cute on little ones! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! Her Toms look adorable with that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! How cute is she in her little chambray dress?! Also, love the little TOMS!
    I just found your blog through Walkin' On Sunshine and I'm so excited to find a fellow Pittsburgher! (Is that even how you say it? I'm still new here...)

    Happy new follower right here!

    Cheers,
    Niquelle
    1paperplane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!