Image Map

Monday, April 1, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans...

Well Monday, here we are again...not that it really matters to me, cause I `work` everyday! I am linking up with Sami again for Weekend Shenanigans....



This was a very nice relaxing weekend! Thankfully Brad unexpectedly had Friday off so we just hung out and relaxed in the morning and once Breanna woke from her nap we took a trip to Costco to pick up some groceries (where I found some AMAZING Tomato/Mint Couscous salad). We just hung out and relaxed at night cause Saturday was going to be a long day!! Some little girl decided @ midnight, she didn't want to sleep in her own bed so I brought her in w. us and she ended up falling asleep as soon as she got into our bed



Saturday we were up bright and early {as always} we had breakfast and got ready and headed to my parents around 9:00. We celebrated Easter on Saturday this year it just much easier since we pretty much do a whole day thing {and we can relax on Sunday}...My brother and his family came a few hours after we got there, Breanna just loves her cousins! It was a beautiful sunny day so we spent the entire day outside!!! Which is awesome because its been so cold lately so we took full advantage.

all dressed in her Easter best
cousins {Conner, Breanna and Kyle}

After we ate lunch, the guys watched the Penguins game and we had an Easter egg hunt for the kids...both the boys helped Breanna find hers since this was her first REAL one. We went for some walks around my parents neighborhood, and had a few more egg hunts! The boys played tag while Breanna tried to chase after them and we just enjoyed the company. After an outfit change, we had yet another egg hunt...I think they did 4{all the eggs were empty but they loved it}. Breanna decided to play in the dirt {glad we changed out of her dress} We left my parents around 5:30 to head home and I think Breanna fell asleep 5 min into the drive, she stayed up for a little once we got home and was in bed by 7 and she FINALLY slept through the night




Sunday- We just relaxed....Breanna actually slept in til 7:30 {well most will say 7:30 is early but that is sleeping in for my early rising child}, we came down stairs and saw the Easter Bunny came {almost forgot to stop by last night}. Once Breanna checked everything in her basket, I made a yummy french toast bake for breakfast {I think I found our new holiday breakfast tradition} my mom and aunt ended up coming over because Breanna forgot her baby at my parents house and we couldn't go til next weekend w. out her! We pretty much had a lazy day. Perfect end to the weekend!


10 comments:

  1. Yumm... you need to post the recipe for that French Toast bake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, recipe please!!! Looks delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The french toast bake looks delish! I need to look up the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is too cute with those sunglasses! that french toast bake looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a great weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww- I LOVE her Easter outfit! Super cute!! And a rare family photo on the blog?! I love it!! :)

    I also agree with everyone else- share that recipe ma'am!! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your little is so cute!! Looks like you guys had a happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the sunglasses~ Breanna is so much like my daughter. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We also celebrated Easter mostly on Saturday and Easter Sunday was a lazy day too. I love Bre with her older cousins, so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad you had a good weekend! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!