Image Map

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Thankful Thursday....

I cant believe Easter is already this weekend, I am looking forward to spending some relaxing time with family! A little late but I am linking up w Joanna today again for Thankful Thursday! What are YOU thankful for today?


  • Being able to meet my mom during the week for lunch
  • That Breannas appetite is FINALLY back! {for about 2 weeks child would not eat but 2 bites of anything and be done}
  • Being able to celebrate Easter w. family on Saturday 
  • local diners w. amazing home-cooked food for nights we don't feel like cooking

1 comment:

  1. I am SO jealous you can meet your mom for lunch. Mine lives in Florida and I miss her so much!! Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!