Image Map

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

oh the lies...

....or should I say lack there of? I am slightly OBSESSED w. Pretty Little Liars, yes I know I am 33 yo and obsessed w a teen show on ABC Family...I dare you to watch one episode and NOT get sucked in like I did!




So let me get to it...I am beyond CONFUSED at this point! Are there even any lies anymore? Alexa and I were texting last night trying to figure this all out but still so confused....



OBVIOUSLY!!!! So, Is Ali even dead or is it CeCe in a mask?  I do have to say I am glad Toby is still alive and Spencer is off the crAzy train!! I must've been having an EXTREME blonde moment not to realize Spencer is who took Malcolm!

Where the crap has Jenna been this entire time and when did she switch `teams` to be with Shauna and Melissa she just is a bitch and I NEVER like her! Jason he BETTER not even be in that trunk... As for Aria and Ezra ending?  I don't know how I feel about this?  And seriously where are all the parents! The only ones we ever really see are the Montgomery's and Em`s mom! And now seems like Mona is a new target? Wilden he is just wacko and a crooked cop maybe...and seriously how the crap does that car keep appearing! And who knew Mona didn't know who Red CoAt is?



All we want is ANSWERS! Mainly....who is Red CoAt and whose hand is that already. One answer we DID finally get it who took Wilden but that's NOT enough!!! I get it you need a plot for next season but c`mon


What are your thoughts on last nights episode?


2 comments:

  1. I too am in the "30 year olds who watch PLL" club. So happy about Spoby, but clueless about Redcoat. I've been so over Ezra and Aria though. I felt like they threw in the kid to spice up their boring story line, but they were still the most boring part of PLL for me. Dying to know who's hand that is, and who's in the trunk. I hate waiting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am OBSESSED with PLL. and I'm like you - I NEED answers! I didn't even realize it was the Spring Finale until I started watching and I was so sad. June is way too far away.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!