Image Map

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Trendy Tot Tuesday

Time for annother Trendy Tot Tuesday!!!!



I am going to do things a little different this week, with spring hopefully right around the corner, I wanted to share some of my favorite outfits that I am hoping to or already have bought for Breanna. If you don't already know I am slightly obsessed with Old Navy, not only are the clothes affordable but they are super cute & they are almost always having a sale! Yellow and Blue(s) have lately been a favorite color

These are a few outfits I really like...










And then there are just a few other pieces (accessories included) I thought are super cute even to go into summer..





10 comments:

  1. I love every single one of these, jean jacket & metallic boat shoes are my favs & I couldn't believe when I went in the other day, how much girl stuff they have & its all been super cute ON is def on their game this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute picks! Heads up on that lace overlay yellow dress--I saw it in the store and it looked like a really weird shape! I didn't try it on my girls so maybe it's better on, but it looked short and really wide....there was no shape to it at all...such a bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute stuff!
    I was checking out that blue polka-dot romper for Lily, but they didn't have it in her size at the time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute, I saw most of that stuff last weekend in Old Navy! We went a little crazy! I'm hoping Spring comes soon! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving all these outfits. Loving the sparkle shoes and those polka dot pants are way to cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh! SO many cute things!! I am SO into polka dots right now!! (for myself AND Liv)! Target, ON and H&M are where it is AT right now!!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my word... that yellow checkered shirt! And the polka dot romper.. I can't even handle it Cari!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Old Navy does have some super cute things for spring! I love the shoes and the romper!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Newest follower here! I found you through the blog hop :) You have a super cute blog, I can't wait to read more.

    You can find me at meandmr.com

    -Melanie @meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!