Image Map

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Well, its far from spring here in Pittsburgh but hopefully these temps will warm up REALLY soon so we can get outside! I am linking up again today w. Joanna for Thankful Thursday so lets get to it!

Just a few things I am thankful for....
  • having awesome friends that can make any crappy day better
  • MNO for dinner w said awesome friends
  • the amazing Becka for opening KikiLaRue
  • Despite the chilly weather the sun is shinning bright
  • a healthy and happy toddler & a hardworking husband



What are YOU thankful for? Before I end this post, I want to wish a happy birthday to a great friend and I am so lucky to have a friend like her in my life!!! So happy birthday Steph!!!


5 comments:

  1. I'm still hating the cold weather- but you're right, the sun makes things a LOT better :)

    I love KLR, I really need to make my first purchase though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you through Blog Connect and was immediately drawn here because of the Pittsburgh connection. I live in Columbus, OH but grew up outside of Pgh and still consider it my home! (Oh, and we had snow here today - where IS that spring weather?!)

    Gwen at Confessions of a Gila Monster

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I heard so much about that store. I need to shop there. Yah for good friends!! So important!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am also thankful for a mid-week GNO with friends!! Had a great time catching up!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!