Friday was pretty relaxing since we had a FULL day on Saturday! We ordered in our usually Fish Fridays from a local restaurant. Then just relaxed.
Saturday we started out SUPER early. Breanna decided to wake up around 5:45...wonderful right? We were out the door by 8:45 and headed to my nephews` basketball game {after grabbing some much needed Starbucks of course}. After their game we headed to Red Lobster to celebrate my dads birthday (early).
Then it was off to celebrate a birthday we headed to my friend Amy's for Victoria's 2nd birthday! It was a lot of fun and so nice to finally be able to see my sweet friends again, (it has been way too long) & all their sweet little girls
I was worried we would possibly have meltdown city {by 4:00} but luckily Breanna was a champ (of course it helped that all her little friends were around) We finally headed home around 6:00 and as soon as her head hit the pillow she was OUT. I would say it was a successful day w. family and great friends!
Sunday morning normal donuts and relaxing and after an early morning nap, we headed up to Barnes & Noble to play for a bit and went to get B a new phone {hes been on the hunt forever} and grabbed some lunch @ Panera.
After lunch, Breanna and I headed back over to Barnes & Noble while B went and got his phone. This kiddo seriously LOVES going to the `book sta`. She only took one short morning nap and was so good today {with no meltdowns} that she was able to pick 2 books! So of course she picked a princess book and a princess `busy book`which has a book and then princess figurines and a play mat.





Fun weekend-we always love barnes and noble!
ReplyDeleteYou had a busy weekend! It was nice to see you on Saturday! Lily kept talking about "Bee" after the party!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a fun weekend! Love that first little outfit of hers :-)
ReplyDeleteI need to take Kyla to Barnes & Noble to hang out until it warms up. She hasn't been there since she was really little. I think she'd love it! I love Breanna's little pink skirt :)
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you guys came to V's party. I appreciate all the driving around you did that day to come. The girls had fun and it was nice to finally meet Brad. V also loves the Book Sta :)
ReplyDeleteUgh if I had to wake up before 6 I would need some Starbucks also!! Looks like a fun weekend though!
ReplyDelete