Image Map

Sunday, March 17, 2013

randomness-

I feel like nothing exciting has really been happening so I've been neglecting this little ol blog of mine! I feel like I have just have reached a point where I have nothing to write about! I sincerely apologize to all my new readers if I seem "boring", so please just stick with me for a bit. Nothing much has been happening other than enjoying lazy days at home w. the kiddo...





However this past weekend Amy hosted a surprise birthday party for Steph at her house. Steph had NO clue and it was a great surprise! It was an awesome night hanging out w amazing friends and just relaxing!  I have mentioned many times before I am so blessed to have these amazing ladies {and their families} in my life! Even though I've only known them for a short time,  I feel like I have been friends with them FOREVER! The older you get the harder it is to find actual good friends you can count on or understand when you can't make it somewhere.





This weather  has been bi-polar and we never know what it's going to be like! I am just ready for spring to be here & I am over the cold! I am ready for dresses and short sleeves!!

I am trying to get motivated to start party planning for Breanna's 2nd birthday, I know what I am doing {Disney Princess} but now I just need to get ideas and start buying stuff for goodie bags and decorations

I need to get Breanna to see the Easter Bunny very soon...maybe this week? Last year she loved him, I am hoping the same this year!



8 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see how her party turns out! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesss- Disney themes are THE best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same way about my blog!! But that's okay, we all go through slumps in blog land :)
    LOVE the pictures! Your daughter is BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love surprise parties! we all have blog funks, it's ok!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!