Image Map

Thursday, March 7, 2013

They're baaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!

Its no secret that I am slightly OBSESSED with reality TV but the TWO that I absolutely LOVE are FINALLY back



To say I am obsessed w. these 2 shows is quite an understatement, seriously, I would LOVE to be BFFs w. both of them!



While I still do wish they worked together because they were hilarious. I like getting 2 times the fashion! They really have the best jobs EVER...I would love to be able to style actresses for red carpets, do magazine stylings, events and go to fashion shows during fashion week and so much more dealing w. fashion industry! While I am no fashionista this is a dream job {for me at least- I did go to school for Fashion Merchandising and maybe I should've moved to NY or LA when I graduated college and taken my degree further? o`well too late now and I love my job now!}

I am hoping to see more into Rachel's life this season with her little man {Skyler} that has a better wardrobe than I do!! Seriously the kid has a Burberry Coat. And hopefully we will be able to see more of her designs {which I wish I could afford}and a look into her newest venture a blow-dry salon!!

As for Brad, he is just all around awesome, What guy can pull off a bow tie all the time like he can!

I have yet to watch the season premiers I am itching to see them they are in my DVR but I have to wait til the kidlet takes a nap or I will be distracted! I am sure I will love them even more than I already do! Are you a reality TV junkie like me, Do you watch these 2?





4 comments:

  1. I have never heard of either of these shows, do I live under a rock? Don't answer that. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Amy, I've never heard of either of these. But I am willing to admit that I do live under a rock so it really isn't surprising. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!