Image Map

Monday, March 25, 2013

lazy weekend...

Well this weekend wasn't much but lots of relaxing so I guess that was nice...despite the boringness, I am linking up w. Sami for Weekend Shenanigans...




Friday we pretty much stayed home and ordered in. Breanna still wasn't feeling the best {low fever and other things I wont go into detail about} I am not sure if she caught something, if its her molars coming in or what but she was in bed by 7:00 and I think I fell asleep @ 8:30 watching golden girls {ya I know your jealous of my exciting Friday night}

Saturday up early just like every other day Breanna seemed to be feeling better so we decided to head out and run some errands and go to Barnes & Noble, Target and Kohls, we were supposed to head to a birthday party later in the day but once we got home and put Breanna down for a nap and she woke up she had a slight fever again {in case she WAS sick, I didn't want to be THAT parent that her child gets all the others sick} so we decided not to go

I have been really thinking of getting Breanna an Anywhere Chair from PBK but, I just cant bring myself to spend $150 on a chair when I could get her LOTS of clothes w. that. I was online looking and found a super cute from Target and its only $60 so I bought that plus its a rocker, I just hope the material isnt like the other one we had and collects crazy dog/cat hair and isn't easy to clean!
-


And I also got THIS amazing cd..{yes I occasionally still buy actual cds, if I can spend less and get 2 more songs than from iTunes, damn right I will get it!!!}


Sunday Breanna and I decided to head out to my parents {while Brad decided to stay home and do some stuff around the house, It was nice coming home to a clean house!!!} we went out early and headed up to Walmart to see the Easter Bunny..well if thats what you want to call him lol he was pretty pathetic looking  {BUT, you cant pass up a free 5x7 picture opposed to the ones at the mall that are like $20+} She was walking around yelling bunny, bunny, bunny!  Then once we found him she went right up to him and was a little chatter box and once we got the picture developed she decided to take it over and show it to him {girlfriend LOVES the Easter Bunny now as for Santa? We are still working on that one!}

Once we got back to my parents Breanna laid down for a nap so my mom and aunt made some chocolate covered egg candies and we got all the stuff ready to dye eggs for when B woke up...well, lets just say that didnt turn out as we hoped....not even 10 minutes into dying eggs, she spilled the blue dye all over her feet/legs and all over the floor...cue MAJOR meltdown {as if she just spilled acid or something on herself} seriously this child is ALL girl and ALL drama queen! We headed home early afternoon since we were supposed to get that stupid snow storm!Can I just tell you how sick of this damn cold weather I am? OVER IT! I am so ready for warm weather so I can wear dresses and skirts all the time instead of 104720028 layers of clothes! We just relaxed the rest of the night, Breanna was in bed by 6:30 I think she was so exhausted! This week is supposed to be crappy weather so I think we will probably just hang out inside maybe if it warms up a bit we may go to the mall or book store again!

Did you do anything fun this weekend? Come link up and make some new friends while you're at it 

10 comments:

  1. love that chair, and only $60! that is awesome! need to get my hands on that JT album, stat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope sweet girl is feeling better!! I saw a couple other girls with pics with that Easter Bunny this weekend! A free pic- can't pass that up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little chair is so cute! And my Target was sold out of the JT album, so sad! I need to go back in a few days to check it they've restocked!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw her picture with the Easter Bunny is so cute! Glad she wasn't too sick and was able to go do that! Thanks for linking up girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That picture is too cute! :) Glad you had a relaxing weekend! Sorry she was sick!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wahoo for productive weekends and JT. I need his CD. Yes, NEED. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I looove buying CDs still, Jared thinks I'm crazy but I like having them! ;) And I honestly wish I had went to bed at 8:30 on Friday because I am sooo exhausted it's not even funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a nice weekend to me! I love ordering in and staying home. I'm glad Bre liked the Easter Bunny, V will see one this weekend, I will have my fingers crossed. Hope her teeth finish coming in soon for your sanity!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seriously, that is one of the creepiest bunnies I have ever seen! I love that she loved him anyway though! We've been doing the 2 year molar thing on and off for about a month now too. Dog gone things just don't want to poke through! I hope she's feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That chair is adorable. I absolutely love Target I could spend hours there and I know it will just get worse when I have babies.
    Cds are still fun to own. I just like actually having something physical I purchased in not hoarder way.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!