Image Map

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Trendy TOT Tuesday

Time for another Trendy Tot Tuesday w. Megan , Kelly  & Lindsay




Its always so hard trying to decide which outfit to post because honestly, I love all of her clothes.








Dress- Old Navy
Leggings- Target
headband- Vintage Flower Farm



18 comments:

  1. I love all of her outfits too!

    And I adore Charlie's but never get good pictures. I will make it a point to try this week so I can link up next week! What a cute link up

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm lovin' the leopard! So cute! And so is she! Newest follower from the link up! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I love all her headbands :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her outfit (as always)! You MUST tell me the secret to getting her to keep the headband on!

    Thank you for linking up with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That little dress is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a doll! Love her outfit! I go crazy for leopard! That headband sets it off!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why can't kids clothes come in adult sizes!?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the leopard and her matching headband is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wouldn't be able to pick either, I love the leopard!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love headbands! I too need to know the secret to getting her to leave them in! We have oodles of flowers/headbands and none of them last for more than a few seconds. What a cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love the leopard on her. She is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Leopard?! YES, please! She looks darling!! Thank you for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is adorable! I wish my 2-year-old would keep headbands on.. she rips them off the second I turn my head! New follower here.. love your blog! Stopping by from runninglikeamother.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable!!! My daughter is getting a little bit better with bows, but still rips them out when I am not looking. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!