Im sure you are well aware of my reality tv addiction...but this is probably one of my favorites to watch!!! I really don't even know what to say about this finale & reunion{that may be another post once part 2 airs} last night! First I have to say I think it was pretty shitty of Adrienne NOT to show up @ the reunion, I get she was going through a lot but not to show up just a bitch move..whatever moving on-
lets start w. the FINALE- I absolutely love Lisa and Ken...the fact they have been married for 30 years is AMAZING. I love love and makes me happy to see that it still exists! I do feel bad about Adrienne & Paul separation yes it sucks but honestly no reason for you to come to a party for a short minute to cry your eyes out, not cool, and then get pissed at Lisa for not coming to comfort you? There is a thing called a phone just call and say hey I cant make it can we talk tomorrow? I wasn't a fan of her this season, She always says she hates drama yet she likes to stir the pot A LOT.
I don't even know what to say about Faye...I just cant with her she is such an instigator and ALWAYS starts drama drama drama and the fact she started all the BS w Brandi just irritated me to no end! I love Brandi and Yolanda, honest bitches right there that aren't afraid to tell you to your face what they think!
Camille has always been a favorite while I was sad to see her go after last season I am glad she made some cameos this season. I am really glad Kim was able to get help and seems to be clean! I really used to like Kyle but she seemed to rub me the wrong way like 50% of the time this season. Taylor seemed to be out of it a lot this season, for her daughters sake, I really hope she isn't going down the wrong path.
Do you watch RHOBH? What were your thought about the finale?




I have it taped.... So excited!
ReplyDeleteSo glad I found ya bc I am obsesseddddd with reality Tv and HWOBH! So totally agree that Adrienne was a coward for not showing up. I couldn't stand her this season, she pulled out the victim card too much!! Faye leaves me angrily speechless and my dislike for Kyle has stemmed from her not putting a lid on Faye! She talks ab brandy but Faye is worse than Brandy for sure!! I'm def on team Lisa Brandy Yolanda! Can't wait for past 2 this week!! Now following ya!
ReplyDeleteAdrienne