Image Map

Saturday, March 9, 2013

obsession...

I am by no means a fashionista but I like to think I know good style when I see it, {I did go to school for Fashion Merchandising and worked at a local department store for 5 years in Visual Display department!} So I have to tell you about this AMAZING store, KiKiLaRue

It is an AMAZING online boutique that sells THE cutest {unique} clothes that you wont find in many stores! Not only do they have the cutest clothes but the owner, Becka  is AWESOME and genuinely cares about her customers! I have never met a business owner that is so involved with her customers as she is!

She just released a new line and it is SUPER cute!!! {Just like everything else that she buys} With spring slowly approaching I wanted to share some of my favorite pieces that  I currently have in my wardrobe...

Let me start off with these 2 beauties that I JUST purchased-

What girl doesn't want that staple LBD?  Personally I would rather have a casual looking one that I can dress up w. jewelery or different shoes so here is the Piko Short Sleeved Dress & Sail Away Woven Dress- is just an amazingly comfortable cute spring/summer dress! The material on both of them is AMAZING and comfortable  {I have a feeling these dresses will get a lot of wear}





Next,   Around Town Top- seriously, this top is just amazing! It can be worn casual or you can dress it up w. a pair of black pants! And the material so soft and it has pockets!!!

I also have this gorgeous Lola in Lace dress, it is super comfy




These are just a FEW of the cute items she sells... just a warning once you start shopping here you will be hooked! Also check them out on FB Instagram & Twitter where they are having contests, deals, etc!



I was NOT compensated for this post just wanted to share my love for this awesome store with all my readers

5 comments:

  1. That black dress looks SO good on you... you definitely need a date night out w/ Brad to wear that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love a good clothing store! Cute dresses! Now, I'm off to loose about 30 pounds so I can pull something similar off..... ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both those dresses on you! Thanks for turning me on to KLR, I love the unique pieces Becka carries & her amazing customer service! I can't wait to wear my latest addition, the Kenzie cap sleeve in mint!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute dresses! I am going to have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the Kenzie Dress in mint - short sleeve - AMAZING Love how it feels!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!