Image Map

Friday, March 1, 2013

whole bunch of random..

Well March definitely just snuck up on us!  Even though Fridays don't mean much other than I usually get to see B for 2 FULL days once again you took FOREVER to get here so let's get to it weekend....but lets take it slow, I have a lot of fun plans and I don't want you to rush by like usual

Harlem Shake you are dumb and make me think of this....


kiddo I love your extreme cuteness to death but seriously quit being such a little priss.... You enjoy a bath so a little water on your hand,arm or wherever will not kill and melt you!

Red Lobster-  I'm coming for you Saturday! Cheddar biscuits you WILL be destroyed! 

Facebook it's been super nice without you, we may be permanently parting ways soon

Really Aston Martin STROLLER? just cant

and finally goats screaming like humans - you make any bad day better!(you're welcome)





have a fabulous weekend loves!

5 comments:

  1. haha the Chandler gif has be laughing so hard!! Hope you have an amazing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't really feeling you on the whole screaming goat thing, then I kept watching and OMG!! Too funny! Facebook was so last week. ;0) I'm tempted to ditch mine too. No one seems to use it anymore...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL at Chandler!! I feel the same way... Do not understand why it's so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The goats seriously crack me up! I had a pair of goats growing up, but they so weren't as cool as those goats in the video. How can you not laugh at that?!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. $3,000 for a stroller? I will take 2 please! #seriously

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!