Image Map

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thankful Thursday..

Is it just me or is this week taking forever? I guess maybe since I actually have something to loo fwd to this weekend may have a bit to do w. it! Linking up w. Joanna today! come join in  



  • That my friend Amy is back from TX and we were FINALLY able to see them yesterday! We also decided to make a weekly play-date/day out just to get out of the house and get the girls together!
  • Bloggers Connect Forum that Helene put together for bloggers to connect, ask questions, get info, etc
  • I get to see some of my favorite ladies (& kiddos) this weekend!
  • hanging out w. the family this weekend and we are having Red Lobster for an early birthday celebration for my dad  
  • Being able to have some playground time on Monday

What are you thankful for this week?


3 comments:

  1. Yay for friends being closer!! I'm pretty pumped a friend of mine just went from being 5 hours away, to just 2 hours away :) lol!

    Sounds like you have a fun weekend ahead girl!! Enjoy it! Thankful tomorrow is Friday, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for sharing this!! i really appreciate it :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh i miss red lobster! we haven't had one around here for years. have a great time with the family!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!