Image Map

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

You got the right stuff- BABY

Um, yes, I do...why you might ask well because I will be again re-living my FIRST CONCERT EVER! I am sure most of you know where I am going with this {unless you live under a rock} so lets back up a little bit...

Back in the day...when I was a little gal{like 8}...I was slightly obsessed with New Kids on the Block...Yes, T-shirts, Posters, Pins and ALL! We {my sister and I} were beyond crazy about them, we had every one of their tapes, and would make sure we had the VCR  set whenever they were going to be on any TV show!{am I showing my age} Made sure we watched the cartoon!
via


I remember  when my sister was in college, she got to see them at a local bar in the city and I was so so jealous {and I couldn't go because I was under 18}...this is when they went from New Kids on the Block to just NKOTB 



So in 2009 when they were going back on tour we of course bought tickets!!! When we first got there it seriously was a bunch of  20-30 somethings women drunk and just acting a fool! It was pretty crappy and rainy and our seats were in the lawn so we didn't think it would be much fun. Jesse McCartney opened for them and we had known maybe one of his songs, by this time we were pretty much soaking wet and just kind of blah...then it was time...and boy o boy were we wrong! This seriously was one of the BEST concerts EVER!  They were amazing...still pulling out all the dance moves and rocking on stage! It was like we were back in our young days dancing around singing at the top of our lungs to all the songs and doing all the dances...oh yes, I do know the dances !




When they toured w. BSB I wasn't able to go....so now that brings me to current time...and um they are touring again!!! This time...its {ORIGINAL} Boy-Band heaven!!! Boyz-II-Men AND 98Degrees...c`mon!


To be honest, I didn't think I was going to go, but just the fact they are going on tour again was exciting! Well, lo & behold.....a friend posted on Twitter about no one wanting to go...so of course I had to msg her....and not only are we going...she got us FLOOR tickets!!! I am beyond excited! I can not wait to act like a teenager again and dance around and sing at the top of my lungs!

3 comments:

  1. I am going to try to go when they come to my town too! I loved NKOTB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I wore out my cassette tape listening to them down in my basement while playing barbies (I had some NKOTB barbie dolls too lol). And Boyz II Men and 98 degrees were some of my first cds lol.

    Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never got into the New Kids on the Block but was a total Boyz-II-Men and 98 Degree freak! I went to some program in high school (obviously a good one since I can't even remember what it was!) and Boys to Men sang for us. LOVED it! Have a great time and try not to drool too much! ;0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!