When Breanna gets out of the tub we usually head into my bedroom to watch a show while we dry her hair and get dressed. She has recently started lifting her arms and saying pits {she for some reason likes to dry her under arms w. the hair dryer}
Speaking of baths, I was drying her off one day and she looked at me all serious and was like your ok mommy and gave me a big hug...I just melted into a puddle
Breanna was playing with her baby and she licked her finger and cleaned her babies face
She is now obsessed w Yo Gabba Gabba and everyday it's Gabba Gabba like 100x's a day
Molly was laying on the floor and Breanna walked over to her,sat down and pat her back and said "you ok Molly you ok"
Also, dont forget, its last week to shop my Stella & Dot trunk show!!! Dont forget ladies, Valentines is right around the corner...find some cute pieces and send your man over and get you something special!!!

I would like to dry my pits with a blow dryer also!
ReplyDeleteHaha! I love that she cleaned her baby's face with her finger! Such a good mommy already!
ReplyDeleteLittle mama! So adorable-and the pits, that's awesome!!!
ReplyDeleteHahaha...what is it with toddlers and their "pits"? V will pretend to put deodorant on her pits. Breanna is such a sweetie!!
ReplyDeletePits!!! That's too cute!
ReplyDeletehaha too funny that she likes to dry her pits!! LOL!Oh YGG- that is all that is ever on in our household too! I can commensurate with you!
ReplyDelete