Sorry not sorry....
I post WAY too many pictures of Breanna on Instagram- I know like 95% of pictures of her but cant help she is just way too cute not to
I would rather text than talk on the phone Seriously I DESPISE talking on the phone
I would rather stay home and relax than go out and party Even if I didnt have Breanna, I still would rather hang out @ home (or in w. friends)
I have a
I secretly wish I was Nicole Curtis (aka Rehab Addict) or Ree Drummond (Pioneer Woman) I wish I could do half of the things with our house that she does and Ree is like a food goddess!
I dont trust people on the internet and will watermark my pictures until I no longer blog I dont want some creeper trying to pretend my child is their own!
That I only wash my hair once a week -c`mon that's why they make dry shampoo!
I get freaked out after watching PLL that I have to watch another show before I will go to bed
If I need chocolate and dont have any in the house, I will have a spoonful of Hershey syrup


OMG! I absolutely DESPISE talking on the phone too!
ReplyDeleteI will actually tell people to just text me cause I don't have the time to talk (yet no one ever thinks to take into consideration - if I don't have time to talk, how would I have the time to text?)
This looks like such a neat link-up, I think I'll have to give this one a try after the kids go to bed! :)
I hate talking on the phone too!
ReplyDeleteI haate talking on the phone and even worse...voicemails!! Thanks for linking up with us!
ReplyDeleteI just stumbled across your blog - I love it! :) I completely agree about instagram.. it is my baby outlet! :) I try to warn my friends that don't have babies before they follow me.. because I need to make sure they know what they are in for.. Ha! :)
ReplyDeletewww.elm-baby.blogspot.com
We are the same person I swear!! Could of wrote this myself!
ReplyDeleteI refuse to watch PLL if I'm home alone. REFUSE. Also, talking on the phone. The worst. Ugh.
ReplyDeleteI am the SAME with the phone! Even when Dom and I were long distance we could either text or skype. I can't stand talking on the phone!!
ReplyDeleteHA it seems that i only post pics of avrie- 900 photos and 897(ish) are all AV! ;) nothing better than being a proud mommy! find me on IG as ajsonnekmn
ReplyDeletei feel the same way about texting/talking and am COMPLETELY obsessed with taking pictures too. your blog and family are so cute, cari!
ReplyDeleteI'm with you on the texting vs. talking. Also, LOVE all your pics! They always make me smile, Bre is such a cutie pie!!!
ReplyDeleteOmg, PLL is my serious "I may be too old for this show, but I don't care" guilty pleasure!
ReplyDeletebreanna is so cute! and i'm equally addicted to PLL :)
ReplyDeletexo brie
www.sophistifunkblog.com