First the kids from Sandy Hook w. J-Hud...can we say EMOTIONAL! And of course Alicia Keys never fails to ALWAYS pull out a stellar performance! Now, the BEST part of the entire 4hours.....All I can say is AAAAAAAAAMAZING! I love me some Beyonce and I might have freaked a little bit when Michelle and Kelly popped out of that stage and Brad looked at me like I was a nut job! Seriously though this is just amaze-balls! Fierce doesn't even begin to describe it!
![]() |
| via |
Now lets talk about commercials....I wasn't super impressed with many! But I do have a select few that I liked...I missed a few so I might've missed a few good ones
I heard a lot on twitter about the Oprah one but I missed that one!
Budweiser Clydesdale's was one of my favorites!
Dodge Farmer was another good one, Doritos never fails during the Super Bowl and Amy Poehler is always funny and didnt disappoint in Best Buy commercial
Those were the ones that pretty much stuck out for me! Did you watch the game? Did your team win or lose. Or were you like me and just in it for the commercials and Beyonce show!

The Budweiser Clydesdales - I bawled my little eyes out!! Then Glenn, of course, YouTubed it to watch over and over again and I was just a mess, hugging Holly and promising I'll never sell her, even if it is in the name of delicious beer!
ReplyDeleteI loved the Taco Bell commercial with the old people out partying and getting tattoos too! LOL :) At least the 49ers made it interesting at the end, I was def rooting for them since I hate the Ravens just as much as the Steelers--- hehe, sorry friend! :)
ReplyDelete