![]() |
| *source |
If you're not familiar w. it, she owns a restaurant, SUR, in Hollywood and basically its about all the waitstaff...who are all wanna be models/actors/actresses who are all in a nutshell sleeping with each other and major drama drama drama! {probably the main reason I watch it} And this is how I think Lisa feels about it all..
Seriously though, I just can NOT stop watching it!!!! I keep telling myself EVERY time I watch it this is horrible and I will not watch the next episode...yet here I am now, watching it! I don't know if I see this lasting another season however, if it does I am sure I will be watching it! Are you like me and get sucked in to trashy reality TV?


I am way obsessed with the RHof....all of them! LOL. I get sucked into way too much reality TV but I just cannot watch Vanderpump Rules. I was excited about it when it first aired...trashy dramatic reality TV is my fav. I watched the first 2 episodes and I just cannot do it! I want to bc I love Lisa but I can't bring myself to watch another dreadful episode!
ReplyDeleteKate @ www.raisingtherogers.blogspot.com
me too! ah! i just love trashy tv!
ReplyDeleteI'll admit I watch it...lol
ReplyDeleteI do not like Stassi she is a bit much!
It reminds me of like a grown up version of Hills or something.
Do you watch Shahs of Sunset?