I have quite a few new followers {WELCOME!} so I thought I would share some random facts about myself
- I have 3 tattoos {4 stars on both forearms and Faith/Trust ambigram on my left wrist} and am ready for #4
- Will be married for 3 years in July
- If I could have spring and fall all year long, I would be a happy girl
- I never have broken a bone (knock on wood)
- I am the baby of 3 kids {brother and sister}
- I don't like driving and would much rather be a passenger!
- I am super shy until I get to know you
- I am not a fan of super hot summers {I like temps in 50s-70s}
- I could eat sushi everyday {if I could afford it}
- I have a crazy obsession w coffee , I could drink it 24/7 and it still wouldn't effect me!
- I am obsessed with Twitter & Instagram
- I am a reality TV junkie along w. teeny bopper shows {i.e. Pretty Little Liars, Secret Life of American Teenager, etc}
- I am deathly afraid of heights, if we go to any sporting event or concert I would rather not go than sit above section 200
- I despise talking on the phone- I would much rather text, unless trying to make plans
- We are still not sure if we want to have any more kids
- I stalk my daughter w. the camera, either on my phone or my DSLR
- I was a dancer for 13 years {started when I was 3} tap, jazz and ballet
- I ran track {hurdles} from 7th-11th and I couldn't run my senior year because I was in a really bad head on collision {and now my knees are forever effed up because of it}
- I am not a fan of pink yet almost all my daughters clothes are pink or have pink in them!
- my phone is pretty much attached to my hand
- I am a huge klutz
- Yoga relaxes me
- I think chocolate should be eaten everyday
- Country music is my favorite & have been to way too many concerts
- I've met a handful of country singers (Toby Keith, Lady Antebellum, Josh Gracin, Jason Michael Carroll, David Nail, Josh Turner, Trailer Choir, Sarah Buxton, Judd Hughes, Heidi Newfield, Little Big Town, Jerrod Neiman, Whitney Duncan, Mallary Hope and I am sure more I am forgetting)
- Love me some Taylor Swift and we (me, my best friend, sister and niece) are going to see her in July and I am beyond excited
- LOVE to line dance!
Well that's just a bit about me, hope you stick around for awhile!
Also, Don't forget, for only 24 hours...if you purchase anything $50 or more from my Stella & Dot Trunk Show we are throwing in a FREE Julep Bangle ($19 Value) in ANY color!!! (just click here )





I love country music too! I listened to it all growing up, then in high school went through a phase of trying to fit in by listening to all the pop junk, but then went right back to country in college haha. (And I love Taylor Swift too---I'm always sticking up for her when people bash her on facebook LOL)
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower and love your blog...thanx for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteI totally would not pin you to have tattoos. That is so awesome!!! I love country music too. Reading these facts affirms to me that we would be such good friend IRL!
ReplyDeleteDUDE! what is up with you meeting all of those famous people? are you just VIP or what?! haha. by the way, I hate the color purple but love it on my daughter - weird! haha. loved learning these things about you!
ReplyDeleteI'm with you on not driving and talking on the phone!
ReplyDeleteLove all those flashback pics of people you've met!
talk to me about your wrist tattoo(s)... i am wanting one on my wrist as well, a small one of my (passed) dogs paw print! i cant decide on a size and or if it should be offset, high, low... etc
ReplyDelete