- Amazing friends new and old. I love you all
- Celebrating 90th birthday for Brads gram last weekend
- Everyone that purchased through my Stella & Dot trunk show
- Ellen Show- seriously I love watching her and if I cant see it for some reason damn right I am setting the DVR to record it!
- Cadbury Eggs are back....my ultimate FAVORITE candy EVER
- Zulily TOMs sale yesterday I was able to get Breanna 2 pairs for 1/2 price!
What are you thankful for?
Hi there! I am a new follower. I too saw the Zulily TOMS sale... I am SO tempted to buy some for my 2 year old daughter Aubrey. Hope you will stop by my blog and say hello! I look forward to reading more about you and your family!
ReplyDeleteThe Zulily TOMS were awesome!! I didn't get any though because I'm trying to slow down on shopping... which ones did you get Breanna?
ReplyDeleteSo much to be thankful for!! :)
ReplyDelete90th Birthday?!! That is awesome! I miss watching the Ellen Show, love her. I had no idea Toms for toddlers was all the rage. Now I know...ha
ReplyDeleteI DVR Ellen everyday too! :) And I hit up the Zulily sale yesterday too... keep an eye out because they should be having Crocs soon, and they go FAST! I was disappointed that they didn't have any cute Toms for adults though.
ReplyDelete