Image Map

Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday Letters...

it seems like it has taken Friday foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr to get here! I am sure it doesn't help that I haven't had the car at all this week. Or maybe that this sweet face here....


has been FULL of sass and crankiness this week! Yes, TOTAL sass...I am so scared for Terrible 2-3s!!! These damn teeth just need to come through already so I can have my sweet little girl back. While I have been trying to keep her distracted with blocks, coloring, crafts, etc but she gets those moments!

I decided to jump on the Friday letters link-up this week!!! So here goes

Photobucket

Dear Friday- Thank you for FINALLY getting here 
Dear child's teeth(all 4 of them)- Please hurry up and come through. I want my happy girl back.  
Dear hubby- I love you but I can not wait til you get your work van back so I can get out of this house during the week.   
Dear new readers hi! thanks for finding my blog, look forward to getting to know you! 
Dear sponsor hosts- YOU ROCK! And I love you all! 
Dear Lifetime- PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE bring back Drop Dead Diva 
Dear Netflix- Please get Drop Dead Diva Season 4 ASAP 
Dear Spring-  Where are you?


have a FABULOUS weekend my friends!!!


6 comments:

  1. Awww....she looks so cute in that headband! :-) Hope she has a good weekend for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor thing :( Those darn teeth are just down right awful!
    She looks so cute in that picture!
    I SO dreaded that age as well with my oldest daughter - I swear that's when she went from being my sweet little girl - to my little demon diva in a diaper.

    I've always wanted to do the Fridays Letters but never knew how you're supposed to go about writing it (???) Suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah! She is still so super cute! I'm crossing my fingers for you with those teeth coming in. And OMG. Spring needed to be here weeks ago! Come on Spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this feature! She is so cute with that necklace too. If I leave a necklace on my daughter, my 3 year old drags her around by it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are on the midst of getting the last two of the2 year molars and boy are they messing things up- eating, sleeping, crabbiness etc. I feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, gotta love teeth coming in, ugh! Hope you guys are having a good weekend. I'm thinking about just taking the kids to walk around the mall, just to get out of this darn house!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!