Image Map

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Trendy Tot Tuesday

I am excited to be co-hosting this week w. these 3 {Megan, Kelly & Lindsay} FABULOUS ladies for Trendy Tot Tuesday! Come join in and link up, meet some awesome mommies, and show off those adorable kiddos






 


This another one of my FAVORITE outfits!
Dress-Gap
Boots- Childrens Place
Amber Teething Necklace- Amazon
Headband- Vintage Flower Farm (Etsy)



13 comments:

  1. Cute! I have a sick obsession with navy and white stripes ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her dress and her boots are adorable too! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I'm such a huge fan of stripes. Visiting from the link up! That's totally an outfit I would wear! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is adorable! I love the dress. Found you through the link up! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great outfit! Love it all! I just ordered a teething necklace for Kase - hopefully it helps :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have that dress in reverse (Navy with white!) Love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH you had me at stripes!! She looks adorable!! & those lace up boots, seriously better wardrobe than mine!

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love those boots! i have wanted the black ones all winter for Avrie but never found myself with them in my CP cart ;) next time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am totally about to order Presley an Amber Teething necklace! I think we are done teething for a while but I still love how stylish it is! New follower, thanks for linking up with us last week! We hope you join us again tomorrow!

    -Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is beautiful and I LOVE those boots! I would wear those ;) Thanks for guest hosting this week!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!