I haven't done a random post lately! This is just going to be a bunch of rambling I'm sure!
We have been trying to keep busy doing crafts! Breanna loves to color and draw. We did a few valentines ones and also
made a birthday card for her Gammie Roberts, I need to go buy some more
stuff so we can move on to Easter
Really,
I can't believe Easter is next month But does that mean spring is closer?!?!?!
We, well Breanna, picked out her Easter
dress {I gave her 4 choices and she picked this yellow one- it was one of my top picks so I was happy!}
I received my valentines swap gift from Alexa. That will be a separate post for another day, but I absolutely love everything she got for me!
I have been trying to stay off Twitter & Facebook as much as possible just to spend as much time with Breanna during the day! And it has been a nice little break!
I am obsessed with these face wipes and this nail polish color
I can't believe it's been a year since Whitney Houston passed away! I remember exactly where I was when I found out! We were at Brads aunts house celebrating family birthdays
I think I finalized theme for Breanna's birthday- Cinderella {and the other princesses thrown in as well, i just hope she doesn't stop liking princesses in the next 4mo}
I can't grasp the fact that I will have a 2 year old in 4 month...TWO!!! you guys, I still remember her being born like it was yesterday.....see this...how can this be TWO YEARS ago!!!! how is she going to be TWO {hold me!}
I don't know what made me think of this {and I may be showing my age} but does anyone else remember this show? I used to LOVE it growing up!
SMASH is back and I am so so excited. I just love that show. Nashville is getting pretty crazy!! I am really excited to see where they go with it, I definitely didn't expect last week to end the way it did! My mouth literally droppedPretty Little Liars I was disappointed at first because it just felt like it was going no where but it seems to be getting better. Spencer is in rare form this season I wont even get into the trash Reality TV or I will be here all night
I am so ready for spring to be here and warmer weather so we can get out of the house and go to the park! And be able to take Molly for walks
I
am beyond excited for concerts this summer {T-Swizzle & NKOTB} I
would love to go to more but maybe that will be a last minute decision! I
love me a good concert, especially country ones
Can we say DIVA! Seriously you guys, her new favorite word? SESILEE {Seriously}
She also does not like when we have to drop daddy off for work!!!
I could seriously sit and watch her sleep through the night, she just looks like such a little angel
I just realized today, I have 6 tubes, yes SIX, of Burt's Bees chapstick! {I think I may have a problem}
I get annoyed by stupid things and one thing that really annoys me- Joint Facebook accounts! I just dont get it and find it dumb!
If you made it to the end of my babble, you are my new bff! :)
hahaha....joint facebook accounts drive me crazy too! I'm always thinking "do they not realize it's free---you aren't saving money by having a joint one or anything!" ;-)
I love her Easter dress! I hadn't even thought about it being so close, that's just around the corner. Love the sunglasses! I need to make a run to Children's Place to grab a pair for Bailey soon! Such a little rock star you have!
Hi Cari! Just hopping around and found your blog! We have some mutual blogs we visit so I had to say hi. I think my little Drew is just a few months older than your Breanna as he just turned 2! And I agree.... where in the HECK did time go?! Anyway, I'm your newest follower and I hope you'll stop by and follow back! Your family is adorbs! :)
I'm ready for spring too! It's comin!!! I can't get over how precious your daughter is - I secretly wish we lived closer...I'm pretty sure we would have tons of play dates! ha
hahaha....joint facebook accounts drive me crazy too! I'm always thinking "do they not realize it's free---you aren't saving money by having a joint one or anything!" ;-)
ReplyDeleteLove the easter dress! that is just so cute. She is adorable with those shades!
ReplyDeleteEaster dress is gorg!!! Also, I LOVED Zoobilee Zoo!!! That one really was random =)
ReplyDeleteI love her Easter dress! I hadn't even thought about it being so close, that's just around the corner. Love the sunglasses! I need to make a run to Children's Place to grab a pair for Bailey soon! Such a little rock star you have!
ReplyDeleteI don't think I ever saw a picture of newborn Bre. So sweet!!!
ReplyDeleteShe's going to look adorable in her Easter dress!
Awe- look at her as a newborn- so sweet!!! I can't believe our little kids are growing up! CRAZY!
ReplyDeleteHi Cari! Just hopping around and found your blog! We have some mutual blogs we visit so I had to say hi. I think my little Drew is just a few months older than your Breanna as he just turned 2! And I agree.... where in the HECK did time go?! Anyway, I'm your newest follower and I hope you'll stop by and follow back! Your family is adorbs! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm ready for spring too! It's comin!!! I can't get over how precious your daughter is - I secretly wish we lived closer...I'm pretty sure we would have tons of play dates! ha
ReplyDelete