Image Map

Friday, February 15, 2013

Blogger Valentines gift Swap

I have been lucky enough to make some great friends in the blogging community! Some I have been fortunate enough to be able to meet {local ladies} in real life. This year Erin and Megan threw together a great gift swap! I was so excited to participate! We were all paired up and for $15 we had to buy our partner stuff! I was also excited when I found out who was shopping for me! Alexa is one of my favorites and everything she got for me was PERFECT. I had Jamie from Simple Southern Ways and you can check out here what I got for her!

Love, Fun & Football

An AWESOME enormous coffee mug



Food Network Magazine, a little notebook{for meal planning}, 3 of her favorite recipes, measuring cups, Starbucks gift-card and some Burt's Bees


I couldnt be more grateful that she sent me those recipies and now hopefully I will be able to be more into meal planning.

Thank you again Alexa :-)

4 comments:

  1. how funny- i received that very gift card for valentines day!!! and love that mug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looove the mug. & the notebook is so gorgeous!
    You made out good sister! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some great loot, girl! Thanks for stopping by my blog...always love connecting with other bloggers...especially Mommy bloggers :)

    -Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this cup and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!