Image Map

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Happy Valentines day! We really don't celebrate the holiday, so its just another day to us! lol  So, another Thursday is upon us, what do you have to be thankful for? Come link up w. Joanna over at BabyGatorsDen



  • a wonderful tax return, so we can start paying off our credit card debts (it may take a little bit but we gotta start somewhere right)
  • LOTS of family time this weekend! We are celebrating Brads grandmothers 90th birthday on Saturday, his dad, step-mom and little brother are coming down to visit. Then spending the day w. my family on Sunday
  •  dry shampoo- having long thick hair, I despise washing, drying and straightening my hair- just a P.I.T.A! 
  •  Reece's Pieces - I dont even think I need to go into detail on this one!
  • For my AWESOME Valentines Bloggy Swap gifts from Alexa {post will be up tomorrow}
  • And of course as always my husband and daughter


8 comments:

  1. Yay for tax returns!!!! Also, I'm a big fan of dry shampoo. Hope you have a wonderful day!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I hope the Tax Fairy is nice to us this year. Y'all are so on top of stuff. We haven't even started!

    I've heard so many good things about Dry Shampoo! I need to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm eagerly awaiting my tax return to magically drop into my account right now! And by that I mean I check my account 50 times a day! Haha

    And isn't dry shampoo just the best?! I use it all the time, b/c I also have long thick hair and washing/drying/etc. sucks!

    So glad you like your gifties!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for tax returns!! :) We just got ours and it's paying off the rest of Jared's car plus a small student loan of ours. Definitely feeling thankful for tha this week!!! :)

    I really need a dry shampoo- what kind is your fave??

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tax fairy was nice to us also. We were almost able to pay off Rex's hospital bills.
    Have a great week.
    What kind of dry shampoo do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cant wait till tomorrow to post yours!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We haven't done our taxes yet---we are going to get killed this year I'm sure with my Etsy "home business"---so I'm jealous of everyone and their nice big returns! lol

    I looooove reese's pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yah tax returns! 90th bday- how wondeful!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!