Image Map

Monday, January 28, 2013

Stella & Dot Trunk Show

Never heard of Stella & Dot? Well, not only do they sell the cutest jewelry they also have scarves, candles and wallets/bags.  Stella & Dot is featured in Elle, Vogue, Lucy, Marie Claire and InStyle.   Even celebrities  are spotted in Stella & Dot such as Sofia Vergara, Elizabeth Banks, Jennie Garth, Katherine McPhee, Brooke Burke, just to name a few!

While I am recently new to this amazing company, I was beyond excited when I got asked by Nicole to do an online trunk show! While I LOVE getting together with my girlfriends and family for a party, I also know not everyone can fit it in their busy schedules so why not shop online from the convenience of your own home on YOUR own time! I know I am a huge fan of online shopping! So now, you're probably asking yourself what exactly is an online trunk show? Well its simple. Below, I have listed the link to my online show, once you click on that  it will take you directly to my trunk show, you go and find some of the cutest jewelery, scarves, bags or even a new iPhone/iPad case and you just purchase it from there. The show starts January 28 and runs until February 18 (2 weeks)


Just a little information, for every $50 you spend, there are a few items 50% off. Almost 75% of the line is under $50. Also, as an extra bonus for everyone that makes a purchase, you will be entered to win a $25 gift card giveaway once the show closes! I know if you are anything like me (or a majority of women), we all love some cute jewelry to make that outfit look extra cute!  Right now, I am obsessed with bracelets and always love a cute new fun ring, so I wanted to share with you my top 5 favorite pieces.

1. Julep Bangle $19 - comes in 4 different colors (White, Blue, Pink and green) 
 

 2. Liberty Bracelet $36-I love that this can be worn alone or it would also look fabulous stacked with others

3 & 4. Mini Soiree Necklace $24 & Mini Soiree bracelet $16- This is something I would purchase for Breanna and give to her when she is 16




 


5. Chelsea Tech Case Black Snake- $89 As a mom, I dont get to carry a purse only a diaper bag (for now) but I am always afraid I am going to forget my wallet or phone so this awesome wallet, can hold my phone, money and cards and not be bulky so now I wont forget anything!





Now that you've seen a few of my favorites,  I wanted to invite YOU all my readers to join me and check out my online trunk show! Please click on the link below and it will take you directly to my "show". Also don't forget Valentines Day is fast approaching so ladies you can even convince your fella you NEED some amazing new jewelry. The show will be open for 2 weeks and closes on February 18



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Stella & Dot. My boyfriend got me the laurel layered ring as a valentines gift this year. I can't wait to get it! I wish you the best of luck with the show. I'm a new follower via Twitter. I hope your having a great Monday.

    Nikki
    www.TheCraftySideOfSarcasm.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!