Breanna had a slight cold over Christmas, anytime I would try and use the snot sucker after she would go "eww gross"
She has learned to get up on the couch on her own and anytime she does she says "Good Girl"
She now goes hmmmm and puts her fingers up to her nose like she is thinking
This may be a tad TMI but still funny....when Breanna does #2 and you change her lately she has started saying peeee ewwww
She now makes her toys (stuffed ajmals & princesses) "dance" she holds their hands and does a slow "cabbage patch" dance

how precious! I can't wait until Mel starts saying a few things - when I whipe her hiney, I asked her if it's cold and she says "brrrrr" and thats pretty cute! Love their personalities!
ReplyDeleteBreanna is a smart little girl! That bugger sucker is gross! She sounds so sweet!
ReplyDeletehehe....Brielle does the same thing when you change her. She actually does a lot of running commentary during diaper changes, which can be quite embarassing when we are in public restrooms lol.
ReplyDeleteLOL! That's hilarious!!
ReplyDeleteShe is just too cute! Just wait until she hands you the diaper and tells you she poo pooed! LOL
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteI'm your newest follower. Looking forward to reading your posts.
Kerry
http://scottishmama.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1
Hi,
ReplyDeleteI'm your newest follower. Looking forward to reading your posts.
Kerry
http://scottishmama.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1
So does the snot sucker work? That is so cute that she said that! haha- peer ewww. Just what we are thinking, no? LOL!
ReplyDeleteThe third one is too cute!
ReplyDelete