Seeing her "feed" and take care of her babies and "cook" in her kitchen, acting like a little grown up with her play keys and phone pushing her shopping cart around....I just want to freeze her at this age! She is so smart and that makes me one proud mama. I'm seriously amazed everyday by the new things she knows and learns! Things she knows that I have no idea where she learned them from. She is just so sweet and lovable and now every time she say Aaaaaah you (I love you) it melts my heart. I know she still needs me and will for quite some time but her being so independent I know those days when she doesn't are coming way too fast!
Am I having MAJOR baby fever? Are we ready for another one? Honestly I don't know....but what I do know is Brad is not ready so that won't be news anytime soon! So only time will tell, for now I will enjoy my friends little ones and get my baby fever fix!
Ahhhh baby fever, I have it too! But no more babies here.
ReplyDeleteIt is completely natural to want another one. I love the toddler stage but the newborn stage is wonderful and lasts such a short period of time. I think this is why people keep having kids. HA
I've been feeling the SAME way and Cruze is only 10 months old. But our hearts are aching for another one. Phillip actually is in the same place but we have some things we need to figure out first... And I'm suer it'll be harder than what I'm expecting so I guess I can use the extra time ;)
ReplyDeleteAhhh it strikes! I myself am in the same boat, but we have a wedding in sept and I will not be pregnant at our wedding Haha. Isn't it funny, we feel so uneeded
ReplyDeleteHave another oneeee!!!!! ;) Or, you can wait about a year and we can be preggo's at the same time hehe!
ReplyDeleteAhhh the baby fever strikes again! I definitely have it, but not a huge fan of the baby, baby,...newborn phase. After the first 3 months I am golden! Who knows, our mom group could have another round of baby girls (or boys) some day!
ReplyDeleteI am both excited and sad to see G grow up. I don't know if seeing her grow up gave me baby fever or not, but I do know wanting to give her a sibling did. I'm an only child, my hubby is one of three so I never got to know what it was like to have a sibling. So excited to be able to make that happen for G. {not that I am complaining} LOL
ReplyDeleteYou and me both but as I wrote this week, my husband is not on board. We will see what the future holds... Love little babies!
ReplyDeleteI feel the same way girl! We just signed up for insurance to start trying for baby #2!
ReplyDeleteMaybe you can talk to the hubs and we can be pregnant at the same time. hahaha
I love newborns! I'm afraid I'll always have baby fever. I think you should go for it!
ReplyDeleteive got it bad too! #sigh
ReplyDelete