Image Map

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Thankful Thursday

I started doing this last year but never kept up w. it. I think its just nice to remind ourselves of the little things we are thankful for EVERYDAY not just certain times of the year- so I am hoping to make this a usual Thursday post so feel free to join in!
  • EXTRA Thankful for my parents and helping through some tough times.
  • My awesome birthday present
  • upcoming opportunities 
  • Roasted Red Pepper hummus- seriously this stuff is AAAAAAMAZING
  • my newest followers. {Thank you all so so much, my goal this year is to get to 200 followers}
  • awesome sponsor hosts, you ladies are the best!



2 comments:

  1. Come and link up with me on my blog {if you want} for Thankful Thursday! I am eating roasted red pepper hummus right now! Like, no joke! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower here! :) Looking forward to keeping up with your blog...looks entertaining :)

    -Jennifer
    www.kermit-and-piggy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!