Image Map

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

just a brain dump

I haven't done a random post lately, so lets see, whats been happening...

We have just been kinda laying low and relaxing lately, its been so cold, its much better to just stay inside in the warm! Doing lots of puzzles {Breanna is obsessed}, lots of coloring and just hanging out 

I have an addiction to  hgtv, diy and food network lately, if Breanna isnt watching one of her shows, one of these channels is most likely on

Brad and I both just recently celebrated our birthdays...I got a fun new toy {thank you Brad and sister}

As you can see Breanna loves it too....we do a lot of flash card apps for her 



hockey is BACK!!! woot! 

source


Ive started plans for Breannas second birthday...thank you Pinterest! Yes, I know its not til June, but its NEVER to early to start planning- thinking Disney Princess {mostly Cinderella} and a back up of pink/yellow{not sure of exact theme} just incase she all the sudden is over princesses in the next 5 mo


 someone started overly-dramatic tantrums {early terrible twos?}






Is it a sign you drink too much Starbucks/coffee when your 18mo old sees the cup and says Coffee

source


We switched Breanna to front facing and she just loves it so much more now that she isnt staring at the road behind us, its also much easier on me if I need to hand her something...we had a bit of trouble w. it reclining too much when we first switched it but my awesome hubby fixed it and she is sitting upright now :)

Milo tried to sneak out again the other day when I went to get mail..but I was too quick....sorry cat, not this time.

I am going to start doing my yoga again...Brad got insanity workouts but those are a little TOO much for me...so I will stick to easy stuff. Also we've started our healthy eating so I am going to try and post weekly meals/recipes....by no means am I going on a diet, by healthier eating I mean cooking at home and not getting take-out all the time. If I have a donut or some other kind of `junk` food, I am not going to freak out. To me its more of trying to save money, on that note, I am hoping to start shopping more at Aldi and Bottom Dollar Food to save some money

If you made it through this, I love you even more....well thats all I got for now...






7 comments:

  1. I think we are doing Princess this time around too! NEVER too early to start planning. :)

    We are making better meals here too. And using an app for calorie counting. Next up is figuring out when we can get a work out in between working 40 hour, taking care of 3 kids and doing all housework/chores/errands. HA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you with healthy eating!
    Very jealous of your iPad!
    I was very excited when I heard hockey was back!
    Looove the title of this post. hehe =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love random posts :) And I'm def jealous of that pretty new iPad! I'm still trying to convince Jared we need one, even though I know we really don't ;)

    Good for you for starting back with yoga and cooking more at home, etc. We made it our goal to cook lots more at home this month and only allow a certain # of eat-outs. We stocked up our fridge last night, it's fun seeing it full of healthy stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love a good random post. So excited that you got that iPad, but watch out, Breanna might take it from you for good. G owns mine and I only get time on it when she goes to bed. LOL
    Yoga sounds nice. Liked the salmon you had the other night. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought my Kindle was cool, but now I want an Ipad. ;0) I'm super excited to turn Bailey's car seat around soon too. I think she'll appreciate facing the same way as her brother. Loving the tantrum picture. Girls are SO dramatic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. we switched Mel to front facing in the car pretty early...probably too early - because we went on vacation and she was NOT having the rear facing ways - she loves it though - she loves looking out the window and pointing to the trees and skies :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you got the car seat to sit properly! I was wondering if you got it fixed.
    Try power yoga if you like yoga. It's just a faster-paced yoga. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!