Image Map

Monday, January 7, 2013

get to know me...

I know I have done one of these before but, Thanks to Allie over Tales of a Twenty Something for this little A-Z post...I love getting to know other bloggers! So I decided to jump in and join the fun!

So here goes-

 

A. Age: Just turned 33
B. Bed size: King
C. Chore you hate: Laundry!!!!
D. Dogs: 1- Molly
E. Essential start to your day: coffee
F. Favorite color: Blue
G. Gold or Silver: Silver
H. Height: 5'7"
I. Instruments you play: none
J. Job Title: stay @ home mom
K. Kids: Breanna
L. Live: Just a little south-west of Pittsburgh
M. Married:Will be 3 years this July
N. Nicknames: none that I can think of
O. Overnight hospital stays: Just when I had Breanna
P. Pet peeve: oh, where do I start? Biggest when people are late!
Q. Quote:  live, laugh, love


R. Righty or Lefty: Righty
S. Siblings: Older brother and sister- 
T. Time you wake up: between 6-7 {everyday}
U. University attended: I just went to a business school
V. Vegetables you dislike:I dont think there really is anything I dont like
W. What makes you run late: usually forgetting my phone
X. X-rays you've had: just dental ones
Y. Yummy food: sushi is my favorite
Z. Zoo animal favorite: the aquarium 

8 comments:

  1. I love this idea; might just have to steal it, if that's OK!

    I also think Live, Laugh, Love is a great quote, and got a tattoo of it on my hip :)

    And sushiiiiii, my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have so much in common. :) No wonder we are virtual friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate when people are late too and now I really hate when we are late to something! I stress out every time we need to get somewhere until the moment we are there and on time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this little survey! :)

    Happy Monday love!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loooooove me some sushi! Sometimes I wonder if they add some kind of addictive additives in it because I can't get enough of it! HA!

    Lots of Love,

    The NB
    http://nuttybrunettelove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. We also have so much in common. Except I wake up later,lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still can't believe you get up that early! Do you think you would sleep later if Bre did or do you just naturally wake that early?
    I'm with you on a lot of these...except the sushi, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun list and seriously laundry is my nemesis!!

    No sushi for me either!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!