Ingredients-
1 lb. ground turkey
2 bell peppers (I used red and yellow)
Brown rice
EVOO
Salt
Pepper
Kikomon sweet and sour sauce
Brown the ground turkey as normal season with salt and pepper
Slice up peppers sauté in pan with some EVOO season w salt and pepper.
Cook up brown rice as noted on package.
Drain meat, put in bowl add sweet and sour sauce(to taste) and mix(I only added 2 tbls)
Assemble on plate...I did the rice on bottom, with ground meat then peppers on top and drizzled a little more sweet and sour over top. And here is what you have...deliciousness

That looks SO good! Thanks for sharing!! =D
ReplyDeleteWill have to try that!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you emailed this to me! Looks so good.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing this! My husband loves to eat out and it's been a serious struggle for me because i keep gaining weight! one of my goals is to start making healthy food so i'm excited to try this out! happy to be now following along!
ReplyDeletemichaelandwhitneyweekes.blogspot.com
Looks yummy! Thanks for sharing! :)
ReplyDelete