This year I figured I am going to do goals and stick to it {not just for this year just in general} with every thing that has been going on in this crazy world...and how quickly things can change in ones life.
My biggest goals this year will be-
- to live in the NOW {just enjoy every moment w. all my loved ones {family & friends} because we are not always guaranteed tomorrow}
- to stop stressing over little things {something I unfortunately do way too much}
- unplug from electronics more often
- start meal planning
![]() |
| *source |
I am going to try and keep a small journal type book to write down something new every time I think of it that I want to accomplish this upcoming year and mid- year {june/july-ish} I am going to write a post about it and same w. end of the year!
Do you do a resolution and if so do you keep to it?

I typically don't do resolutions only because I end up feeling like a failure if I don't stick with them. I do have a few for this year though;)
ReplyDeleteI am not big on resolutions, but your first 2 goals are things I have been working on too!! And I have to say, that goal 1 naturally leads to goal 2 being successful, at least I have found that in myself!! The more I enjoy the moment, take deep breaths and stay centered, the less I stress in general. It's sort of amazing. ;)
ReplyDeleteHappy new year!!! xo
those are good goals! i prefer goal-setting too. resolutions sound so "absolute."
ReplyDeleteBest wishes on following through with your resolutions!!
ReplyDeleteGood goals!
ReplyDeleteNo, I don't really do resolutions anymore. This year I posted on facebook that my New Year's Resolution is to take an obscene number of pictures, eat sweets daily, do plenty of shopping, watch at least one mindless reality tv show every day, work out at least zero times a week, and have fun every day! Finally I've come up with a resolution I think I can stick with :-) Happy 2013!
Meal planning has been amazing for us! It saves us money, time, and stress.
ReplyDeleteI usually go thru our local stores weekly ad to see whats on sale and also what we already have in our fridge and pantry and make a menu and grocery list at the same time. I love already knowing whats for dinner ahead of time and not deciding to go out to eat last minute because no meat was thawed out.