Breanna had a year full of firsts and grew up WAY too fast, beginning of the year she started babbling {and there was no turning back} got lots of teeth and started pulling herself up on things. Once the weather warmed up, we took a few trips to the Zoo and had quite a few play dates. April we had our first Easter Egg hunt and got her ears pierced and started standing all alone and then in May started walking {despite a few falls she got it down fairly quickly} .....June we celebrated her first birthday and also went swimming for the first time, in July we went to the beach for the 2nd time. August we went to her first County fair and then October we went to 2nd pumpkin patch and she also her first ear infections {yup 15 mo w no sickness so it was bound to happen sooner or later} December learned how to climb onto the couches and now loves to play pretend and actually gets it
We got 2 new additions to our family Milo & Mia and they are the best kitties ever {despite being a little mischevious}.
This year I also decided to start sponsoring so of my favorite bloggers and I am really glad that I did, not only has my blog grown but I made some awesome new friends! Speaking of Friends- {old and new}- I love the new friends that I have made through this little old blog and the fact that it has grown quite a bit{thank you to the fabulous ladies I sponsor and plan to in the next year}, I honestly didn't think ppl would be interested in reading about my life! Made some awesome memories w. my mommy group, I couldnt be luckier to have these amazing ladies in my life- seriously I cant even begin to describe how great they are. Such an awesome support and are ALWAYS there when you need to talk or just vent I love you ladies thank you for everything so far and look fwd to many more memories as our babies get older! To my friends who I have known for many years, I am so glad we are still friends, Some of you got married and some had babies cant believe we are all turning into mommies. I am so lucky to have you in my life and glad we are still friends. I love you all!
Brad- you are my rock! You are my best friend and I seriously don't know what I would do w. out you!! I love you more than words can even say, We had lots of ups & downs through the year but then again who doesn't...I am really looking fwd to 2013 and seeing all the new things that will come our way.
I hope you and yours have a wonderful and happy new year! Bring it on 2013
SO glad I found you too Cari! :) You're such a sweet friend and I LOVE reading your blog!!
ReplyDeletexo
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Happy New Year!! :-)
ReplyDelete