Image Map

Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Day-

It wouldn't be a normal day if Breanna wasn't up @ the crack of dawn, so we were up and downstairs by 7am. Breanna came down w. daddy and first thing she spotted was Abby Cadabby





Then she moved on to the Princess Castle and we had to move her along to different ones cause she got distracted and  loved everything she opened. {puzzles, 2 baby dolls, play keys, books, Christmas Little People, play jewelry}





She loved  feeding her babies and drawing on her aqua-doodle.







I got a beautiful 3 diamond mothers necklace from Brad and I got him a new watch. We relaxed most of the day, Breanna was still all stuffy and not 100%. We ended up going to visit Brads gram & pap and we got to see his dad, step-mom and step-brother {She  got an outfit, a shopping cart and a Baby Bidou MP3  player from her Pap and grammie Roberts}  .....were going to head over to his aunts for dinner but with Breanna being sick and she was so tired {fell asleep 5 min into the ride home} we ended up heading home after that and she was in bed by 630pm 


she grabbed the play keys, the picnic basket and baby looked at me and said `bye`


I would say Christmas 2012 was a success...






 

11 comments:

  1. such cute gifts!! hope you had a good one! xoxo

    joanna-dan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toynado!

    Glad you had a good Christmas. Bummer that she wasn't feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nick was up at 6am! I made him wait until 7 to wake everyone up though.. I was already awake too. Christmas is just so exciting:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo SO CUTE! I love her face in that 3rd pic! She is totally pumped :)And I love her cute jammies! Kids in pjs give me baby fever.... so stop that ;)

    Gorgeous necklace for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you ya'll had a great Xmas. That necklace is really pretty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, she looks so happy with all of her new toys! Love your necklace!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is the cutest. I love all her toys!! And she seems thrilled with them too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your necklace is very pretty!
    Bre was really into unwrapping gifts this year. That's awesome! She will love the shopping cart! It was a hit with all three of my kiddos.
    Cute pictures! I hope Bre is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Melody got that same castle! How fun! Her Grammy bought it for her :) Looks like your little one made out like a bandit! ha. cute pics! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh so fun! My girls grandma got the same castle...they love!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute PJs!! V also got an aquadoodle, love it! I love when they play mommy with their babies, soo precious.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!