Image Map

Saturday, December 1, 2012

letting it out...

Ever have a moment where you just need a break from something? Well, I just felt like I needed to unplug a bit from here and Ive done some thinking.  
  
Do I need to step back and just re-prioritize things? I don't want to put this in front of my family, I don't want this to take over my life. Yes, I like to blog and I have been lucky enough to make some AMAZING friends! But I don't want it to take over my life.

I don't want to write here just because I feel I have to, I want it to be because I want to, because I want people to know things or to remember things! I don't want to forget why I am doing this, and why I started this. I also don't want to become boring and post the same thing week to week, become repetitive or predictable. I want it to be for me but I also want to keep people interested in coming back to read!

Do I want to continue my journey here on this blog? Do I want it to grow bigger and maybe have sponsors of my own? Do I one day want to go to a Blogher conference? All the answers to this are YES. But how will I accomplish all of this? I guess only time will tell, so for right now, I will just continue to do what I enjoy and hope all of YOU enjoy {for me writing and you reading about our lives} 

I appreciate each and every single one of you that takes time out of your days to read this little blog  One thing I still think about daily... Will I start to open up more and do more {personal} posts? Again I guess time will tell...I don't want to hold back but then again at times, do I want the world to know my flaws or struggles? I will admit after my last post I just felt like getting all of those things out, helped and helped a LOT, it felt good to hit that publish button and not let it just sit in as a `draft`. So here is to new beginnings on this little blog and sorry if I just happen to go MIA from here but if I do it will be a short break and I WILL be back! 



 

2 comments:

  1. Blogging is hard sometimes, I've taken plenty of breaks. There is nothing wrong with those. When I first started though I became slightly obsessed, no my blog schedule is like clock work. I sit down after dinner is made and the kiddo is in bed in the evening and blog for about 1 hour. I catch up on blogs I haven't and try to think of new blog posts that might be semi-interesting. I hope you figure out what works for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!