Rules are simple- JUST WRITE- tell us about yourself, open up and meet other amazing ladies similar to yourself or just in general!
What do you do? You write. You write and you open up to us. Tell us who you are. Share a story with us. Tell us why you blog. Something that has been challenging for you in life? Something that has been a major blessing. Anything applies. The goal is that you take the time to actually write and the result would be that other women would find you and your blog and connect.
I probably have sat here and stared at this blank screen for awhile trying to figure out just what to say or where to even start.
Well let me start who am I-
I am Cari sahm to a beautiful babygirl and wife to the most amazing man ever! I am a born and raised Pittsburgh girl I am still trying to figure out this whole mommy thing its always something new everyday but I wouldnt really trade it for anything. I pretty much stalk my daughter w. my camera {whether it be on my phone or my regular one}.I am obsessed w. Twitter and reality TV and I love country music, if I could I would drink Starbucks EVERYDAY! I really would love to live down south but I will most likely live here forever. I grad hs @ 17 and went to business school 2 mo after I grad and studied Fashion Merchandising w. a minor in Business Admin. I worked in retail for about 5 years and my favorite job was being on the visual merchandising team at Kaufmanns. {pay in retail wasnt cutting it and I wasnt looking to move to NY at such a young age} I then transitioned into an office job . where I worked for a title company for 4 years and got layed off for a year and landed a job at a medical equipment co where I worked for a little over a year and now here I am sahm. Ok that about sums me up...
Why do I blog? Well honestly- I started this in 2010 to just keep in touch w. out of town family once we got our house then 3 {short} mo after we got married I found out I was pregnant so I continued by keeping up on things about that. I found some amazing ladies I am lucky enough to call my friends, so I continued and now I love blogging. I know to many 140 isn't many followers but I really NEVER expected to even get to 100! I also never ever thought I would be one of those to sponsor another blog but I am lucky to sponsor some amazing ladies who I feel have helped me out. I also love that I have a place to just write {whether I actually publish it or not, its a place I can just let go} I also love that Breanna will be able to look back at this and see just how much she is loved!
What are some struggles? blessings? Let me start out w. Blessings-
my husband seriously if it weren't for him, I probably would be in such a different place in my life. I love where things are and I wouldnt want to trade it for anything in the world!
Breanna- she has changed me in so many ways, I cant even begin to describe it!
my job becoming a mommy seriously is the best job ever...it is hard some days but i wouldn't change a thing
my parents/siblings/aunt yes we all have our days when we fight but seriously w.out them my life would not be as great as it is. They are ALWAYS there for me when I need something or am in a bind
my friends I have the best friends a gal could ask for. from the gals who I used to go out and club it up w {in our younger days} every Thursday-Saturday and now we are almost all mommies, my mommy group I have met through twitter/blogging, to all of the amazing ladies I met through this blog who I am lucky enough to call my friends and hope one day we can actually meet IRL
Now onto struggles
my biggest would have to be Confidence. I am working on this...I just wonder everyday if I am being a good wife/mom or friend! Am I doing this all right...I know we all have our flaws and I am learning to accept that but some days, I just feel like I could be a better wife/mom/friend, I know no-one if perfect and I know that I will never be perfect but sometimes I feel like I am doing it all wrong.
do we want more children- everyday is different for us...one day we do want another child {so Breanna has a sibling but other days we realize how expensive it is to raise a child} I know as a child I loved having older siblings {even tho they CONSTANTLY picked on me} or somedays I just love having just one and being able to spoil her
over thinking- oy, I dont even know where to start w. this one...this something, I just cant stop, I am a huge worrier, even at the smallest things, I am trying to just learn to live each day and god has a plan for all of us.
I worry for my daughter {she is my life} and I worry for when she is older that I cant protect her from this big world out there! I know I can do nothing but teach her right from wrong and teach her to be a good person and respect others and raise her w. the right values and morals and know that I am doing my best as her mother and know that no matter what I will ALWAYS be there for her.







Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your daughter is just precious!
ReplyDeleteI have nominated you for the Liebster award. Check out my blog for details :)
ReplyDeleteI found your blog through Becky's link up. Your family is adorable. We're big football fans, too. Looking forward to getting to know you more. - Ashley
ReplyDeleteI feel like ill worry every day for the rest of my life for my girls. I love this blogging community and happy I've gotten to know you a little!
ReplyDeleteOh I love learning about you Cari! Lucky girl- you have such a beautiful family! And your hubbie is a cutie- can I say that,lol:) B is a lucky mama!
ReplyDeleteGlad you found me thru the link-up. I love meeting new mommys, you have a beautiful family. I can't wait to read more:)
ReplyDeletejust found your blog from the link-up! I am a SAHM to a little girl too and struggle with thinking if I am a good enough mom. It's hard because there is no one really telling us (like a boss) what kind of job we are doing. Just trying out best is good enough I like to think. New follower here :)
ReplyDeletehi, found you via the link up! your blog is SO cute and so... is... your... little girl!
ReplyDeletei too am a SAHM- and i work from home full time.
i look forward to reading more about your family and following along. :)
thanks for sharing your struggles- its always hard hitting that "publish" but for all to see everything that we wish wasn't so hard! right!?
Your daughter is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLove the pink and gray!
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to say I love you and think you're doing jussssssttttt fine. ♥
This is such an amazing post Mama! I loved learning more about you. So glad we connected! ;)
ReplyDeleteI so teared up reading this ..... =(
ReplyDeleteReading your posts - - - I swear it feels like I am reading my thoughts, my feelings and emotions thru your words.
'Thank you' for sharing everything that you did in this post - it actually helped put me at ease to know that I'm not the only one who thinks & feels so much of the same stuff.
I LOVE the pictures of your precious little girl, and of you and your husband - so sweet :)
You are such a strong woman, mother, & wife - so glad to have met you thru blogging :)