Image Map

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Saturday Laughs

Linking up w. Melissa over @ Mommyhood Chronicles for Saturday laughs...hope everyone had a great holiday! Dont forget to enter my giveaway!


Photobucket


Few weeks ago we went to Target  to pick up a few things and Breanna usually gets a small toy when we go (I am a sucker I know)- This time she picked Cookie Monster...we also have some $1 Sesame Street books from Target, she was playing before bedtime and pulled them out picked up the Ernie book along w her cookie toy and threw it down and started searching for the cookie book and once she found it started hugging on both of them

When the cats are getting into something, I usually will stomp my foot to get them to stop or go psssssssssst...Breanna has started doing this lately she is so serious when she does it.

Breanna will run into the room and intentionally fall over....I cant help but laugh, and she will slowly look up to see if you are watching then will get up and do it all over again 
When we were waiting to get our pictures done there were a lot of kids there and they have a little play table...as we sat down to wait, Breanna went over to the table {full of boys} and just stood there smiling at them and watching them build legos {so it begins}

I sleep w an eye mask on because Brad likes to watch TV and I have to have complete dark when I sleep...well usually he gets Breanna out of bed in the am and brings her into our room...on thursday morning was no different I heard them come in but was still laying w my mask on Breanna scooted over to my and pulled up my mask and was like `mom- mom, hi`







 

3 comments:

  1. She sounds like she is such a fun stage, I bet everything is funny and cute!!! :) I remember having cats growing up and me and my sister learning the 'psssssst' type of noise from my mom! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw- how cute! She loves her Sesame Street characters! Oh don't worry, we are all suckers when it comes to toys and our kids. LOL! Haha- does she laugh after she falls down. That is so funny. Too cute with B pulling up your eye mask. She is just adorable. Love your laughs. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!