Image Map

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

wordless wednesday...

 I love our tree this year! I took advantage and played around w. my camera taking pictures of Breanna and the tree and I think they turned out nice {even for a rookie} this is straight from the camera {no editing so dont be TOO hard on me ;)} I also think it may make the cut for one of the pics on our Christmas cards!







12 comments:

  1. Such a cool picture!! Love love love it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this needs to be on a canvas... it's gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great picture! perfect for xmas cards:) what camera do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! I think your picture just made the cut for my Christmas card! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet picture. I love the glow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I already pointed out this is one of my favorites. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute Pic! I cant wait to put up our tree

    ReplyDelete
  8. That picture is gorgeous!
    DEFINITELY a picture-perfect moment for a Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it looks great!!! I am going to start putting up our decorations this weekend, but we are cutting our own tree so no tree til then! I am super excited!

    ReplyDelete
  10. how cute! can't wait to start decorating!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!